Pregnant, have a large bump under armpit. Diabetes test negative. Taken Keflex. What can it be other than boil?

I am 16 weeks pregnant. At 12 weeks, I developed a large hard lump under my right armpit that hurt when I touched it. I went to the Dr. he checked for diabetes and it was negative, he thought it was a boil . I washed twice a day with antibacterial soap , used 4 hot wet washclothes a day for 20 minutes, and took Keflex, antibiotic , all for 7 days. The lump got smaller and did not hurt, and they did not open it up to drain it. It came back and hurts to touch it, and I called the Dr. and hes putting me back on Keflex for a week and I have to continue with the washclothes and washing. I just noticed that my tonsils are swollen. He said if it doesn t go away I had to come back. What else could this be other than a boil? It is not near my breast . What else they do to diagnose it?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012