Pregnant, have UTI, low appetite, increased thirst, episode of shivering with nails and lips turning purple, tightness in belly, burning in head, sweats. Treatment required?

Hello, I have been really worried, i am 31 weeks pregnant and two weeks ago i was diagnosed with a urine infection, on friday i went back to the hospital because i had a lot of pain on my kidneys and cramping, they told me i still had an urine infection but i havent received any the pain doesnt go away and since yesterday all of the sudden i get really cold and start shivering like im going to die and my lips and nails get purpke tgen i drink hot milk with sugar and it goes away also when im shivering i feel like i have to tighten my belly and then after a while i get really hot and my head feels like its burning hot and i brearh hot and my body getshot and sweaty amd i also get a headache, i have lost my apetite and get really thirsty and dont pee that often is this normal or shpuld i go to the hospital?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012