Pregnant, have OAB, HPV bumps on buttocks, detected with inflamed uterus, get burning urination. Possible causes?

I am 28 yrs old, 5 ft 4 inchs, 171 lbs and is 5 months pregnant. I have OAB but not numerous UTIs, i currently ave HPV bumps on my buttocks and i ve only had yeast and bacterial vaginosis . I went to the Dr. and was told that i ave an inflammed uterus . This is very painful because it burns whenever i urinale and feels as if i still want to pee even after iv e just peed i also urinate alot, the buring sensation is always there. What could be the possible reasons why i m experiencing this discomfort and what can be done about it?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012