Pregnant, hard lump in right breast, flaky skin, colored patches, redness, dots, occasional itching. Biopsy advised. Suggestions?

I have a lump in my right breast it is hard and does not move when myself or doctor felt it. I'am 22 weeks pregnant and the doctor has ordered to get a biopsy on my breast but recently my skin on my breast and between then have become flaky skin coloured patches. I also have redness and dots in the surrounding areas. Sometimes it gets itchy. I'm worried what could it be?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013