Pregnant, had white discharge with tablet post treatment for spotting with Sustain vt, sifasi injection. What is the cause?

hi i am 26 and 6 week pregnent i got some spotting in 5th week pregnent my doctor admit mefor one day in hospital take sonography argent ,in this report single live intrauterine pregnancy of 5week and 3days doctor prescribed me injection sifasi hp im 5 weeks and sustain vt 200 insert in night a advise for complete bed rest but in morning the whole tablet is released part by part with some white fluid plz tell me it is happened or some complication occured
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012