Pregnant, had strong braxton hicks, sore throat, achy and painful stomach, headache. Taking paracetamol. Advice?

hi, i am 17 weeks pregnant and have had some strong braxton hicks, that have now gone away. i have also had a sore throat all day and this evening it was accompanied by an aching and sometimes painful stomach and backache . I also have a headache and even though i dont feel hot to touch, i feel i am burning up inside. any advice you have would be great as i am already taking paracetamol to no affect. thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012