Pregnant had spotting, scan showed low sac and baby not in right position. Is it a miscarriage?

Hi. I miscarried in May 2012 and I am now 5 weeks pregnant. I had spotting, not heavy, on Tue 11/12/12, it wasn t alot only a bit. Today, Thurs 13/12/12, i had an early pregnancy scan due to the spotting i had on Tues, and the scan showed i had a low sac and that the baby is not in the correct position, and the nurse was worried due to the gowth of the baby. I told her that i was 7 weeks, because i was calculating my pregnancy from my last period which was 27th Oct, but she said according to the scan i am 5 weeks and was worried that if i am 7 weeks then my baby should be bigger than what appeared on the scan, so she has booked me in two weeks to have another scan to see if it is, indeed, an active miscarriage if not then to see if the baby is growing, but she did say i might be having an active miscarriage. I didn t tell her at the time that according to the clearblue digital, that i had, i am 5 weeks, that s beacuse i was in a shock to even hear that i might be having an early miscarriage. Anyway now i have started to bleed like i do when i am on my period, but no clots. no cramping. would you say that this is indeed an active miscarriage? I am sorry about the essay just didn t want to leave anything out in case.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer