Pregnant, had shirodkar stitch, feeling heaviness at the bottom, have constipation. What is wrong?

I am 32 years old, 24 weeks 2days preganant. This is my third pregnancy. I have 1 child alive(4yrs old) and lost 2 babies between 20-25 weeks of pregannacy (Doctors say weak womb). I had a shirodkar stitch done on me for my current pregnancy, when I was 20 weeks. I am currently at home on bed rest. Last week I have been experincing heaviness at the bottom of my belly ( just above my pubic hair ) whenever i sit down for more than 15mins. the heaviness goes away when I lie down on my side. I also feel the same heaviness when I lie down on my back. In addtion, I notice that when I use the loo I have constipation . WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012