Pregnant, had seizure, advised Levipil till delivery. Will the medication affect the baby?

Hi Doctor. I am having epilepsy from my 10th class. I used to get once this effect for every year. But for past 3 years i didn t get the epilepsy. Now i am carrying (6months completed). While 4th month starting i got this effect once.Now i am using levipill 500mg. I will continuing this till the delivery as per the doctors precribed. Will this medication will effect my child ? Will i get normal delivery or not?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012