Pregnant, had rectal polyp removed, pink painless outgrowth in anus, getting pain. What to do?

Hello doctor! I am 24 plus and pregnant with 26weeks. Today while sitting on WC, without straining, I felt something out of anus which was uncomfortable. I tried sitting again so that it may go inside and relieve my discomfort, but it didn t. I tried to look atmy anus by mirror which showed a pink painless outgrowth at 12o clock position. I remain constipated off and on, few days back I passed very hard pellets of stool with great strain. I never experienced any pain at anal region or any rectal bleeding ever. Though after pregnancy I have to strain for passing gas as well. When I was 3 years old I had my rectal polyp removed. Please suggest me what possibly it could be? And what shall I do as I am pregnant as well. I fear carcinoma and I know rectal polyps are premalignant.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013