Pregnant, had on and off tightening, told of an irritable uterus, had history of early labor. Now low back pain again. Is it labor ?

Hi I m 32 weeks pregnant tomorrow I ve been in and out of hospital with tightenings and have been told I have an irritable uterus but I did go into early labour at 24 weeks but doctors were able to stop it with medication and I was given steriods, But this evening Ive got really painful lower back ache with some tummy ache and can sometimes feel lightheaded even though Im sat down and the babys movements are really low down and not as strong but this there! Could this just be the irritable uterus or the start of labour again??
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013