Pregnant, had light brown discharge, ultrasound showed smaller fetus. Prescribed utrogestan had regular cycle. What is the cause?

hi, im 30yo, 152cm, 48kg, been married for 3,5 years, and now im 6 weeks pregnant with our 1st child. from the usg , doctor said that the fetus is actually smaller than 6 weeks, he didnt say how old the fetus is look like and he prescribed me utrogestan 200mg, 15 tablets, 1 per day at bed time. and in 2 weeks i shall see him again for another usg to see the fetus size. i had light brown discharge maybe only once a week. how can a fetus be smaller than its supposed to be? my cycle is 32-34 days every month, and always ontime. thank you
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012