Pregnant, had earlier delivery with emergency c-section due to placenta eruption causing severe blood loss. Will I have a C-section this time?

My first child was born naturally although I had placenta priva for a few weeks but moved back up. I had placenta abruption at 40 weeks with my second child,I had a scan 4 days before he was born and was told everything was perfect and baby I would probably be overdue, but a family member who is a former midwife told me that it should ve been detected that something was wrong. i had an emergency c-section and lost a lot of blood . I haemerged the next day too. Thankfully my little boy was perfect again after a few days and is now almost 5 years old. Now I m 4 weeks pregnant, and I m so afraid of something going wrong again. Will I have to have a c-section again and will I be monitored alot more.
Asked On : Wed, 30 May 2012