Pregnant, had brown discharge, test showed candidiasis, staphylococcus. Prescribed Ampicillin course. Will it affect my baby and me?

My name is Justice. I am 31 years old, got married 5 months ago. After our marriage I realized that my urge for sex was low and I sometimes loose my errection just before intercourse and so we decided to see a doctor. The doctor recommended a test, and the result show i had staphylococcus . I was placed on gentamycin injection for 5 days and my wife was given oral drugs. My wife is now 15 weeks pregnant and a week ago she observed a brownish discharge in the morning and we decided to see the doctor again. A test revealed she had Candidiasis and Staphylococcus. The doctor placed her on Ampiclox for 7 days and placed me on Ampicillin tablets for 7 days as well. I am not convienced that the problem has been solved. My wife and me have no visible symptom of Staphylococcus. I will like to now what effect this could have on our baby and my wife, and possibly what drugs we can use. I also want to know if staphylococcus could be responsible for my quick ejaculation and inability to go more than a round of sex and then what I need to do. Thanks for your anticipated assistance.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012