Pregnant, had abortion, nauseous, vomiting. What should i do?

I am 44 and normally very healthy. I did have toxemia with my son and he was c sectioned 2 months early, 19 years ago. 2 weeks ago I found out I was pregnant. I had already been very sick since january. Well I took the abortion pill , I mean I was really sick. The last 2 weeks has been even worse. I just stopped bleeding few days ago and I can t stop feeling very nauseous. I even threw up tonight after 2 weeks. And I m very very weak. Can u give me some advice or even call me tomorrow if u can. Thank you, Leighann Rainer 951-796-1084 HELP ***
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013