Pregnant, had a miscarriage. Reduced diet, pain in tummy, nausea, traces of proteins in blood. Suggest?

Hi, I am 7 weeks pregnant and unabe to drink fluids or eat, so both are very minimal. I am drinking about 250ml walter per day and porridge or toast for food. I have been havng pain on my right side and feeling nauseas 24/7. Dr did a urine test 2day which tested positive for traces of proteins blood. I have had a miscarriage previously at 10 weeks and - am now so scared it will happen again. What can I do to help the situation, does having traces of blood mean I ave a higher chance of miscarriage? a
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013