Pregnant had a cervical cerclage. Taking divaldin, iron and calcium. Are these pills safe for the baby?

MY spouse isn 28th week of pregnancy and had cervic circlage in 25th week. Doctor advised to take Duvaldin 40mg ansd Sustene 400 mg. Along with this she is taking Iron and calcium tablets daily. PLease suggest is it safe to baby having these pills? Are there any side effects on baby? Is it safe to travel in train at this time? Doctor advised complete bed rest. Please let us know your suggestions. She is afraid of pre-mature.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013