Pregnant, greenish discharge, itching, swelling. Low iron, tsh. Recommendations?

Hello, I'm 31 weeks pregnant and have been noticing frequent now greenish discharge. It began whitish,then changed to yellowish to now greenish. Occasional itching& now irritation in the vaginal area is now present,as well as,discomfort& tightening of my stomach area,along with swelling&an occasional pushing down feeling in the vaginal area. Recent bloodwork revealed low iron& tsh,not sure if that is relevant to these symptoms or not but any opinion concerning this matter will be very helpful as to my next dr visit is an entire week away.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013