Pregnant, got miscarriage early, fetus now normal. What precautions shall i take?

hi, i m 16 week pregnant and my urtrasound report says single live intrauterine fetus in cephalic presentation with GA of 16 weeks. Heart beat 145 per minute hai aur weight-148 grams hai. Nuchal translucency:1.9mm,nasalbone present.fetal skull and spine appears normal.fetal stomach bubble and abdominal wall appears normal.fetal all four limbs well visualized. But it also says placenta:anterior left lateral,grade 0 maturity, im confused with this, i early got miscarriage in my eight month as babys growth stopped and there was no CA activity found. Pls let me know if it is fine this time and what all precaution to take
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013