Pregnant, got bleeding, ultrasound showed bulky placenta at lower end, grade II with multiple placental lakes, enchogenice area without vascularity. Solution?

Hi Dr. this preeti here I am 24 week pregnant and have some complication, i got bleed last friday. and done ultrasound. my ultrasound report : Placenta position posterior , grade II with multiple placental lakes are see. Placenta appears bulky at lower end. an elongated enchogenice area without vascular ity seen abutting the lower end of placenta close to the internal os ? clot. The lower end of placenta is reaching upto the internal os. please advice me what i do now , how i save my baby.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012