Pregnant, given injection to stop embryo growth, misoprostol to insert after a day, blood clots and cramps with bleeding,mifepriston to drink

hi,i am 1 month pregnant with a few days.i dont want to keep the baby and so i went to see the doctor.i was injected with some medication to stop the growth of the embryo then given 3 tablets of misoprostol to insert after a day.A small amount of blood clots came out 4hours after i inserted the misoprostol and i had cramps and a bit of bleeding and then it completely stopped and i called the doctor again and he called me back to his office three days later where he gave me 3 tablets of mifepriston to drink and he inserted 3 tablets of i went back home and i experienced abit of cramps and again a bit of clots came out with little bleeding and then it completely stoped worried if this has worked or is working at i have to take in some more pills?do i have to continue taking in these abortion medication without them affecting me in the long run?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012