Pregnant given antibiotics for acute urinary tract infection. Given cefuroxime and isuxsoprine. Any side effects to the baby?

I had acute urinary tract infection and i was confined in the hosputal for two days, and they inject me with injectable anti biotics and also they give me something to prevent the baby from coming out or something...and upon going home they gave me a prescription cefuroxime and isuxsoprine that i should be taken for six days, my question is, will my baby be safe after all those medication ive been taking? Will there be any side effect to the baby? Tnxs:-)
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013