Pregnant, get sinusitis that converts in pneumonia during fall, no relief with allergy shots. Suggestive treatment?

Every fall I get sinusitis which turns into pneumonia and I spend almost the entire winter on antibiotics. I started allergy shots approx. two months ago hoping that those would help my symptoms, so far they have not. I m very early pregnant so the drugs I can take are very limited. I m sneezing , yellow mucus, sore throat, post nasal drip , tired, swollen glands and pain in my ears. Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012