Pregnant, get frequent shock like feeling on clitoris with body chills. Is it normal?

i have a shock feeling on my clitoris followed by chills around my body and Im 36 weeks pregnant. at first the shocks where moderate pain now i cant even stand them it hrts to much that i jump when they happen and they are starting to be more frequent almost like every 5 minutes and i know they re no contractions because i ve had those before and i know the differance. i just want to know if they are normal and what does it mean ? whats happening to my body?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012