Pregnant, get excited in deep sleeps causing cramping at night extending to back. Suspicion of endo. Suggestions?

Troughout my life doctors etc. thought I had endometriosis . Had Lapro surgery in June and showed nothing. I am two months pregnant and get severe cramping a couple times a night. It often goes away. Often a result of deeper sleeps. Severe pain and extends to back. They mentioned endo may be inside the uterus and not visible by lapro surgery. Any thoughts...wakes me up almost everyday. Excruciating pain! I must admit may be linked to deeper sleep and somewhat sexual dreams. I don t remember the dreams but wake up somewhat excited then the pain overtakes me.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013