Pregnant, gestation sacs found in ultrasound, taking duphaston, feels fatigued. Is it due to medicine. Solution?

hi..i am 11 weeks pregnant and on doing ultra sound yesterday,my gynae found that i have two gestation sacs but one is empty and the other sac has a fetus growth corresponding to my week of pregnancy .my doc has prescribed Duphastone 10 mg BID for a month..Is it Ok to take for a month..After starting the med i am feeling fatigued all the time..Is it due to the medicine?please answer..thank you
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012