Pregnant, gel medication for infection, green tiny clumps found while wiping. Cause?

I am 23 weeks pregnant and just finished a gel medication about a week ago for a infection . The nurse said I would experience white clumps coming out because of the finished use of the medication. Its been a week and i noticed today when wiping after using the bathroom there was green on the timy clumps left as well as the toilet paper. What could this be?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
The greenish colored discharge could be due to a persistent infection in the vagina or may be related to the components of the gel that you used. You can self monitor yourself and see if it reduces spontaneously.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal