Pregnant for third child. Is it the right age to have three kids?

Hi, im 21 years old and im pregnant with my 3rd child. I am in a stable relationship with my fiance and our kids are very young. Daughter is 3 years old and son is 18 months old. My daughter was a great baby and great sleeper but my son has never slept right through the night and sometimes we are up all night with him. I am a but scared about having 3 kids under 5 and plus i will only be 22 years old by that time. Any advice?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Mar 2013
Thank you for your query.
The decision to have a child is an individual one.
Age has nothing to do with maturity however, since you are already bringing up two kids at 21, only you can decide how important is this third child for you.
If you decide to go for a termination, decide early so that you are at less risk.
Discuss this with your partner and take a collective, cool, unimpulsive decision.
All the best.
Nobody except you can figure out the dynamics and priorities of your life and relationships.