Pregnant, fingers, hand numbness, tongue numbness. Treatment?

I am 25 weeks pregnant and today I had my middle and pointer finger on my left hand go numb almost instantly it progressed to my entire hand rather quickly and faded up my arm then as soon as feeling was coming back the left part of my tongue went numb and it spred to the roof of my mouth. The whole episode lsated around 10 minutes.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
You get your BP monitored and consult your GYNECOLOGIST & NEUROPHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY as it may be Transient ischemic attack.