Pregnant, fillings popped out of teeth, painful. Should i get them removed?

Hi, im currently 32 weeks pregnant, i had a tooth extracted on monday, very safely and im healing well but I still have 2 at the bottom with big holesin them where my ffillings popped out 3 months ago! Now dentist 1 said to keep the teeth and do root canal when baby is born I went for a second opinion and doc said to try and keep them but also after baby is born! But now today I am in alot of pain not only is it the pregnancy butits very expensive and we can only afford it in 2/3 months anyway..should I just have it removed aswell? Im scared of infections exc
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013