Pregnant, felt faint, vision went suddenly. Was it just a BP or blood sugar issue?

I am 23 weeks pregnant I went out today after about 20 minutes I felt faint, so went to go and get some food, because I thought that that would help. On the way it got worse and my vision went suddenly, all I could see was a bright white I had to sit down on the ground for a bit, my vision came back after a rest, though I still felt nervy, sweaty and weak. I managed to get to where I could get some food and a drink. I have felt faint and tired before but my vision has never gone like that the only time I ever fainted years ago things went black first. Don't know if it was just blood sugar level issue or blood pressure issue? Should I seek further help on this or see if I can control it by making sure I have food and drink with me in case it's only a blood sugar issue. I want to ensure my baby will be and is ok.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013