Pregnant, fell towards back, severe pain. Taken analgesic, no relief. Recommendations?

I am pregnant, 33 weeks now, i fell towards my back, and since then am facing severe pain while i sit and try to get up.I am really scared what happened, I consulted my gynecologist doctor who inturn asked my to consult Ortho.
Ortho has given only analgesic-Dolo 650 and an ointment. its been 3 days now, but nothing is helpin out, I am really scared why I am not able sit and get up , its paining heavily when i try to get up.
Pls suggest me something.

Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Welcome at HCM.

I have read your query completely.I can understand your problem.Different phases of pregnanecy test your inner strength.

During pregnancy there is already ligament laxity to accomdate the new born in womb.
Your fall may most probably lead to stretching of ligaments.Chances of bone injury looks to be very less.
I will advice you to do rest.This will help you in your recovery.

Wish you a happy & healthy life.