Pregnant, feels weak, low amniotic fluid, thyroid and torch test done

my wife is 30 week pregnant right now. 4 year ago i had lost my child due to hypoxia after 9 days of delevery. my wife is already getting treatment by local doctor from starting of pregnancy but unfortunately on sunday she felt weakness & then she went to other doctor. The doctor said that she have low amniotic fluid & go for thyroid & torch test. The test had done & report is rubella igg positive & igm negative, cmv igg positive & igm negative, hsv 1&2 igg +ve & igm -ve as well as all t3, t4 & tsh is in normal range. Now my wife has adequate amniotic fluid & 120/80 bp. pls give suggestion
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012