Pregnant, feels like urinating. Treatment?

hi i am pregnant 45 days. last week early in the morning i had a strange feeling and feeling like urinating but no. uneasy feeling in the sexual part and i experienced the same feeling today morning also. i am really scared after long time i am pregnant . pls suggest some solution for this. Is this a severe problem? plsssssssssssss helppppppppppp meeeeeeeeee
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012
Hello Dear,

Welcome here on healthcaremagic dot com a site for solving your health problem online by qualified healthcare professional.

I am very much concerned with your problem and certainly will guide you how to get rid of these.

In my view

This usually happens with the hormonal changes associated with the pregnancy in some women.

I suggest you to

Not to worry and be relaxed and get periodic consultation with your family doctor

Good Luck.

Dr Bandil K K