Pregnant, feels hangover, weak and heavy headed. On proper diet. What does this mean?

Hi, I m 23 weeks pregnant and have had a very easy going pregnancy so far....apart from today, im feeling very hungover (tho I haven t drank a drop since being pregnant!) I have no energy, very heavy headed and generally feeling rubbish? I ve drank a fair amount of water, ate cereal for breakfast and a salad for lunch, I ve even been out for a short walk to to get out in the fresh air. Do you have any thoughts? Thank you for your time Chevi
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012
welcome to health care magic
congrates for your pregnancy chevi,
All these are general symptoms no need to worry ,take it can do meditation and relaxing therapy .yoga is the best.
you can do Deep breathing exercises.
Lie down on the floor or on your bed with your feet shoulder-width apart. (After the second trimester or if you're uncomfortable lying on your back, rest on your side with a pillow between your legs for support.) Breathe slowly through your nose, keeping your mouth closed. Be conscious of your stomach rising as you gradually fill your lungs and diaphragm with air, then hold for one second before exhaling through your nose to the count of four.
drink plenty of water and take care of good diet.drink pomegranate juice.
mail me at
take care