Pregnant feeling tightness in the upper abdomen after eating, nausea. Is there any risk involved?

Hl, i m 14 week pregnant, 36+ age. This is my 2nd pregnancy. I m feeling some problem from 9 weeks. After taking meal my upper abdomal become tight n i feel very uneasy for some time. I feel vomiting approx everyday which was not happened in my first pregnancy. Can i know why i m feeling like this now? Is it for my age? Is there any risk?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
At 14 weeks your uterus is increasing in size and stretching. This will cause discomfort. Acidity will be very evident from the 2nd trimester onwards. That why you are having the fullness feeling after meals. You will need to modify your diet and take antacids regularly. The age factor is of course an issue. Try not to get anxious,it will aggravate the problem.