Pregnant, feeling pulsating movements in upper abdomen. Should I be concerned?

Hi, i am 19 weeks pregnant with my first baby and sometimes i can my upper stomach pulse . It isn t constant. i noticed it about 4 days ago. i rolled onto my tummy today for a second and could feel my blood flow . when i laid still on my back a little while afterwords, i could feel my upper stomach move with the same pulsating movements. Should i be concerned that something is wrong with the baby? i have not felt any sort of pains. just the pulsating which lasts maybe a few minutes and then goes away. if i were to push down on my upper stomach i could feel what seems like a tiny kick, yet i know it isn t a kick, its the pulsating.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013