Pregnant feeling pressure in the ear after ear infection. Need relief

I took antiobiotics for an ear infection which cleared up the ear infection but now I m stuck with tremendous pressure in my left ear from the fluid that is in my ear and it s been almost 3 weeks already. I am pregnant so I can t take steroids and I can t take sudafed or mucinex d because it raises my blood pressure too high and I have panic attacks. I can t live with this pressure in my ear anymore and I m terrified of having my ear drum puncture as my doctor suggested. Isn t there anything else I can do to get relief?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013