Pregnant feeling dizzy while getting up, headaches. What is causing this? Normal blood report

Hi, my name is Jackie I m 14 weeks pregnant. I eat Healthy and at least 3 meals a day. I drink plenty of soda . I also get sleepy during the day, so I go take a nap and when I get up I get dizzy and start to see black for like 3-5 sec and than I sit down and it goes away. Also I ve been having many headaches since I kind out I was pregnant to now. it wasn t a concern till now and it s just starting to worry me. My obgyn sent me to go get blood results and she said everything was fine but that was 2 weeks ago when she requested the blood work. What do you think it is or can be causing it?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
May 2013
There will be mid trimester fall in blood pressure during pregnancy.
You may be having postural hypo tension along with this.
So you don't get down from the bed immediately after waking-up.
After waking you stay on bed form sometime, move limbs and get down slowly.
Take plenty of water and better to avoid excessive soda as that can cause acidity.