Pregnant feeling breathlessness, palpitations, dry mouth. Allergy? Tested negative for gestational diabetes

Hi, I m 7 1/2 months pregnant. All week at random times (while asleep, while sitting up watching tv, while driving) I have experienced periods of breathlessness, heart palpitations (beating as if I just finished sprinting), and my face and neck turns entirely bright red. A few times, like when I awoke from sleeping and while I was driving, my mouth seemed to dry out and I was dying of thirst. I was tested for gestational diabetes and results came back negative, and I know these to be signs of an allergic reaction , but I ve never been allergic to anything before. I m sort of baffled. And I m wondering if this is something that can wait for my OB appointment in two weeks or should I seek immediate medical attention?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013