Pregnant, experiencing sharp stabbing pain in both ears, percussion massage gave short relief. Likely causes ?

Hello,. I m four months pregnant and am experiencing sharp stabbing pain in both ears. My right ear is worse, in that, the pain is also around the ear in my skull and travels to my temple. My hearing is super sensative as well. My left ear is just the sharp stabbing pain that feels no irritation to loud sound. I get temporary relief when I apply pressure to my temples and ear areas. I ve used percussion massage a few seconds here n there and find short lived relief. About a year ago, I had ear infection and took antibiotics. I have preferrated ear drums. I also read that pregnancy causes added pressure and fluid to surround certain parts of the inner ear , to better hear the baby s vocal alerts. Is this true, and is this likely my cause for pain.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013