Pregnant, excessive vomiting, taken injections, now feel tired, weak. What should be done?

Hiya I m 15 weeks 5days pregnant and recently had to go into hospital as I was unable to stop vomiting , they gave me some fluids and an injection to stop the vomiting, since then I felt better then I ve stated to feel infernally tired and am finding it difficult to stand up for longer than 20mins as I am simply that weak, what should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
It is common that excessive vomiting leads to electrolyte imbalance and thereby, weakness. You should take rest, avoid stress and all factors that contribute to your vomiting episodes. You may take counselling also. Take food that is palatable and easily digestible. Take fluids as much as you can. The vomiting usually subsides as pregnancy advances. Have a regular checkup with your doctor and everything will be fine. Good luck.