Pregnant, excess weight, panic. Via ananas, green tea and xenical tablets taken. Advise?

Hi , Actually i am pregnant in my 5th week, i've been having 2 pills daily of via ananas in my third week of pregnancy and some other diet supplements as well as, but as soon as i knew i'm pregnant i stopped having the pills,i remember one day i took 2 pills of via ananas and 2 tablets of green tea and one of xenical, the other day i had 2 of via ananas and 2 of (7 slim) and 2 of xenical, i know it sounds crazy but i've been depressed due to my weight excess and couldn't even understand why, now i panic a lot about this , specially after visiting my doctor who didn't assure me 100% he mentioned that he can't know the side effects of all of them, is there any Doctor here who may help me in this, i really need to know what would happen to my baby now, i am worried to death, please answer as soon as possible, thank you
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013