Pregnant, dyed hair, scalp oozing clear liquid. Can it harm baby?

Hi, I have dyed my hair for many years now. I am 39 weeks pregnant, and yesterday visited the hairdressers to have my hair dyed. I have dyed it throughout my pregnancy. I noticed yesterday when applied it was burning. I informed my hairdresser and she said it was nothing to worry about. Late last night I noticed my scalp oozing with clear liquid. Only a little, in small places around my scalp. When I have woke this morning, my hair has gone hard and stuck to it. I am assuming as it has been slightly oozing throughout the night. I am very concerned it may harm my baby, can this be the case?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012