Pregnant, done LEEP. Possibility of second baby being born early?

I m 31 weeks pregnant with my second baby. Prior to getting pregnant the first time I had a leep procedure a couple of years before. My firstborn was born at 35-36 weeks. Is there a possibility that my second baby will be born early or is there any chance the baby could be full term? I had to switch doctors in the last week, I asked both of my doctors this question and they both gave me different answers. What is your opinion? Thank You.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012