Pregnant, do not have nausea, ultrasound showed yolk sac without fetal pole. On folic acid, ecospirin. Cause?

I am 8 weeks pregnant and till 7weeks I had nausea and now suddenly in 8the weeks I don t feel anything. even my stomached which I felt hard doesn t feel hard something wrong with my pregnancy.I am taking medicine folic acid ,ecosprin75, duphaston ,and vaginal insertion of eugest400 at bed time.there is no bleeding till 6weeksthe scan we saa yolksac but no fetal going to go for my second scan this saturday that is 27july.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012