Pregnant, dizziness, vomiting, stomach ache after having something for constipation. Am I going into labor?

Hello I am writing on behalf of a relative abroad: I am 34 weeks pregnant and have no chance of going to a doctor. Last week I walked alot and I had pain in the pelvic area. Today is the first day in week 34. Last night I was constipated so I took something against constipation . Now I am dizzy, I vomited (never vomited during my pregnancy uncontrolled), I am however bulimic. I have stomach ache and I burp and fart often. The baby still moves and seems fine. Am I going into labor? I am in a rural area! And am scared that I won t make it in time to a hospital or midwife. thank you in advance
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013