Pregnant, dizziness, hot flashes. Coughing up acid, heart racing. Should I go to ER?

I m a little over 6 mo s pregnant, and for the past now 2 day s i ve been feeling some what under the weather, this morning i had dizzy spell and started to get really flush and warm like a hot flash , I then when in side and got some water, and even tho i wanted to rest i couldn t. I had to help my husband fix the car. Saddly i live in florida and spent most the day out side or running in and out getting/borrowing part s and tool s for him to fix the car. The dizzyness passed after a while and i felt ok still fullt better but i kept drinking lot s of water ad my self busy. I finnaly got home around nine took a shower and felt old, i even took a more chill shower then usual and i still felt warm i when to bed thinking i was super tired and then i wake up about midnight coughing up a acid like burp and my heart was racing and i feel really sick but not morning sickness sick, I took my temp it was 97.3 but i feel so hot, and feel my body was throbing for a bit. the baby s kicking and he seem just as up set, as well i sterted to devolp a slight yellow discharge and still feel really hot.... should i go to the ER?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012