Pregnant, discharge from vagina, heaviness in abdomen. Given betamethasone. Suggest?

hi , i m in my third trimester i.e around 35 weeks pregnant and my doctor advice me to take duvadilan for 10 days , i also have given betamethasone 3 amp injection in 32 weeks. now i m having pain in my belly and feeling heavy onto my right side. is this a symptoms of preterm delivery.. i also have small leaking like 4-5 drops a day through my vagina .but the ultrasound report shows the liquor is adequate.. please reply to my query.. thaanks alot..
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013