Pregnant, difficulty sleeping, burning sensation in feet. Tried vaseline, cold towels. Treatment?

Hi my name is XXXX, I m 38 weeks pregnant and i m having problems sleeping at night at all. And during the day I don t sleep as well. My feet feel like their are on fire. I put on lotions, vaseline, oil and a cold wet towel, but nothing works to ease that.Actually the wet towel dries on me that I have to keep wetting it. Is there anything that would help me you can think of specially with my burning feet? THANK YOU.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012